The third season of the Jr. NBA starts on Sunday April 23rd for boys and girls born in 2010, 2011, and 2012.
- Provide entry-level basketball program for young children 5 to 7 years old
- Build a community of league organizers, parents, coaches committed to minor basketball
- Provide a fun, active and healthy learning environment
- Weekly 45 minute practices
- Canadian Sport 4 Life/Long Term Athlete Development compliant
- Aligned with Canada Basketball’s Developmental Pathway
- Curriculum has been developed by NBA Basketball Operations and a team of experts in child development and physical literacy, and basketball fundamentals
- Games will be modified to be age-appropriate, simple and fun
Equipment & Uniform
Program will include age-appropriate equipment and receive a branded t-shirt
If you have any questions, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org about the program or to register as well. To learn more about the Jr. NBA program check out the Jr. NBA website.
To learn more about Steel City Slam you can visit www.steelcityslam.ca and you can find a registration form under ‘Programs and Camps/jr. NBA’.
Source: Steel City Slam